Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Delayed update.

It’s been a while since my last post. Been so busy lately, besides not having any inspiration to write anything anyway. Well, I’m here now so you better be ready! =p Hmmm. I’m outside at the ‘lounge’ with the TV on right now. It’s 1.13 am..Just stopped doing my learning issues.. n wanting to head back to my room…but I’m sure my roomie’s asleep now n the lights are off so…here I am.
A lot has happened since my last post. Especially last week. I’ve been wanting to write sooner but decided to wait until I had a hold on my emotions. Phew. Those tear glands have definitely been overworking this week..huhu.
Lets start with the less sad news first. Raya Haji dulu. I volunteered to join AJK Memasak[wakaka] with my other mates. So we, the first years had to prepare breakfast for the AJKs n the people who came to watch the Qurban. So we had to stay at the senior’s house in Alpina n prepared the ingredients at night, n goreng nasinya pagi2 lepas Subuh. Seronokla jugak kerja ramai2..kurangla sikit kesedihan x dapat balik raya..huhu. So lepas Subuh, lepas tgk Qurban, kitorang pn pulang ke Bale n sambung tdo….haha. Hari Raya g tdo pulak. yela, bkn pegi beraya ke ape kn..hoho. lgpn lepas Maghrib ade kenduri, n kitorang kena serve lauk make sure cukup utk semorang..so kne la amek beauty sleep dulu kn..hehehe. so pas kenduri tu pn kami pn pulang…habislah hari raya aji utk taun ni..
next:
My batch (Malaysians only) organised this event to bring together all Malaysian students from our batch irrespective of our faculties…N it was called Fiesta Anak Malaysia…sronok sangat! heeee. Finally I got to play netball again. hehe.(x habis2=p) For the uninitiated, the locals here have no idea what netball is(I think I’ve mentioned this before) so this was the only chance I had to really play. So I was happy:) hehe. N I also played baling selipar n futsal…although I kinda sucked at futsal coz I’ve only played ONCE so cm agak hampeh la. haha. Time main tu pn hambar je,wawawa. but it was fun.
So besides all those games there was batu seremban, galah panjang(nyesal x join,huhu), pingpong n tarik tali. Karaoke pn ade! No i’m kidding=p seronok la jugak tengok orang main, tu yang nyesal tu…hohoho~
Nway, the whole event would be incomplete without an annual dinner right? Riiiiiigghttt. So after Maghrib on the same day, we had our dinner at Gedung Biru… The bad PA system kinda put a damper on things, but overall it was ok.. peh,awal2 lagi dah ade tarian Bollywood.adoiiii.huhu.ade 2 pulak tu. satu cm tradisional sket n satu lg modern. Due2nye sungguh mengancam dan lelaki2 pn x lepas dari memandang.adoi lagi skali.huhu. Tp performance from FK, mule2 nk buat band, tp besela, bukan negara kite, so mcm2 alasan xnak bagi guna…kononnye xleh bawak kua from jamming room la..pdhal budak local gune kt luar Bale slambe je…xkesahla..so since xleh bwk kua, so ade psembahan gitar akustik je..n ade budak FK nyanyi,Naz[ceh,glemer die kena mention kt blogku,lol] pehh, nyanyi lagu Kasih Tercipta tu,hahaha. Sume pmpuan yg dengar pn kelihatan semakin cair ktike mendengarkan nyanyian itu,wakaka. Tp cm nasyid sket kedengaran,almaklumla budak nasyid yg nynyi..kui3. Penghargaan juge harus diberi pada Kudin yang memainkan gitar dengan mantapnye[rasenye dgr die main pn dah cair kot?lol] n Aiman yang tukang pegang kertas yg ade chord n lyrics. wahaha.
So after the performances…tayangan gambar pulak…all the events our batch took part in since we arrived here. Best2. n Also…..lastly, gambar orang tidur dlm kelas! hahaha. Habis je,Negaraku pulak…lame dah x nynyi Negaraku.hmmm.
so now we arrive at the sad part. buat muke sedih dulu. huhu. On the 17th, two days after my dad’s birthday on the 15th, my cat died. Jack. When i found out, I felt like I was punched in the face. For a second I couldn’t even move, I just stared at the screen. And then I cried non-stop. At that time I haven’t even clarified the news yet, I just got a comment on Facebook from my sister. “wei. jack dah xde.” I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was seriously considering if she was joking. Except she sounded dead serious. N deep down, I knew it was true. I knew she wouldn’t lie to me about Jack. She knew how I loved him. Heck, she knew how everyone loved him. N when i finally got hold of her, n she confirmed the news, the tears were rolling non stop. I was really looking forward to coming back home to see him, n I was kind of worried I wouldn’t make it in time…but the last time I asked my elder sister Angah, she said that Jack was fine, healthy again, fat…so I relaxed. It turns out my fears became true…Jack is gone now…but I was more sad to hear stories from my sister when he was sick. How he cried in pain in my sister’s room…so even though it hurts, even though I’ll miss him like hell, it’s okay because the last thing I want is for him to suffer. So I’m okay that he’s gone.
It’s been almost a week now..n I’ve been having friends comment on how I look. Like Lola last week, I was walking toward her, n she was like, “aku tgk ko ni makin kurus je,ko ni nape,xmakan ke?” n it was funny coz i ate A LOT. at least i ate like normal. but perutku meragam je smenjak due menjak ni, n i keep getting diarrhea, so maybe that’s why i looked,like,horrible.lol.Naeim pn tegur this morning,while i was waiting to buy Mie Ayam(see,I eat k) he was like “ko ni knape, aku tgk, mcm…mcm…” “pucat?”(me) “haah,mcm..xbermaya,pucat,cm org sakit je” adoi. n lola said the same this morning after class too. “ko ni sihat x ni????” i was fine, except that my tummy ache from yesterday kept bugging me. I think I lost too many electrolyte in my body, i bet my BP must be low right now. Since coming here my BP’s never normal. I dunno why. huhu.

Reminder for the soul

“Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui kematian, tapi mengapa ia masih tertawa;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang tahu bahawa dunia adalah sementara, tapi mengapa ia sangat mencintainya;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui semua urusan telah ditakdirkan, tapi mengapa ia takut kehilangan;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui bahwa hisab adalah suatu kepastian, tapi mengapa ia tetap mengum
pulkan harta dan menghitung-hitungnya;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui panasnya api neraka, tapi mengapa ia tetap berbuat dosa;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengaku mengenal Allah, tapi mengapa ia meminta tolong kepada selain-Nya;

Aku hairan kepada orang yang mengaku mengetahui kenikmatan syurga, tapi mengapa ia merasa hidup tenang di dunia;

Dan aku hairan kepada orang yang mengetahui syaitan adalah musuhnya, tapi mengapa ia mentaatinya.”

Uthman bin Affan Radhiyallahu anhu
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Masa umpama pedang