Lilypie First Birthday tickers

The Doctor

Assalamualaikum anddddd hello. It's been such a long time (I say this every time, don't I? LOL)
But yeah, the fact is I don't have time to write. Or maybe I think that my plate is already full now and I love the sleep I get more. Asiyah Amni is crawling all over the place now, and whenever she sees a laptop all she wants is just to bang on it. Or close it. Sooo writing while she's awake is so not happening.

I digress. Anyway, alhamdulillah, finally I'll be graduating soon, early next month. I can't believe now how stressed I was of being left behind, that I considered quitting. But only in my head, deep down in the darkest place in my heart. But I told myself that the end was just soooo close, sometimes you don't realise it until you finally reach it. That's what I keep repeating to myself. All those bad, negative thoughts are just a sign of how weak our imaan is, how little faith we have in Allah and ourselves. And fighting those inner demons are what makes you human. Alhamdulillah, I made it.

And I have a little girl here with me, how amazing is that? MasyaAllah. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Looking back, eventhough I kept getting sick while pregnant, choosing to taking a break from my studies which few could understand... I did feel all alone. No one was going through what I did. My batchmates who were pregnant as well, their pregnancies weren't like mine. They were able to finish sooner than me. But you know, fate has a way of creeping back at you. When I look back, either way I wouldn't have been able to finish sooner. And it's fine because we all have our priorities. No one is the same and only we know best about our life.

All you got to do is be strong, keep a close connection with the Creator. stay positive always.
Whatever He put you to, He'd bring you through...

I'm going to officially be a doctor soon... and the weight is bearing down on me.

May Allah ease our paths, and should we ever go astray, may His love guide us back to His path.

my little girl, just a bit over a month old, in my arms, on the way back to Bandung.


Kita hanya manusia, dan manusia sering terlupa. Marilah mengingatkan sesama kita, moga berjumpa di syurga~

3 Responses so far.

  1. Abell M says:

    Kan..tak terasa kan. Pejam celik dh habis. Proud of u kak ana. If org kt tmpt kak ana pun, org xsure bleh survive ke tak. Indeed, Alllah knows what's best for each of us. Doakn current dilema dpt diharungi dgn jayany..hehe

Reminder for the soul

“Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui kematian, tapi mengapa ia masih tertawa;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang tahu bahawa dunia adalah sementara, tapi mengapa ia sangat mencintainya;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui semua urusan telah ditakdirkan, tapi mengapa ia takut kehilangan;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui bahwa hisab adalah suatu kepastian, tapi mengapa ia tetap mengum
pulkan harta dan menghitung-hitungnya;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui panasnya api neraka, tapi mengapa ia tetap berbuat dosa;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengaku mengenal Allah, tapi mengapa ia meminta tolong kepada selain-Nya;

Aku hairan kepada orang yang mengaku mengetahui kenikmatan syurga, tapi mengapa ia merasa hidup tenang di dunia;

Dan aku hairan kepada orang yang mengetahui syaitan adalah musuhnya, tapi mengapa ia mentaatinya.”

Uthman bin Affan Radhiyallahu anhu
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Masa umpama pedang