Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Life and everything around it.


Salam and may peace be upon us all.

Recently, a few people have asked me about questions of my so-called past. Somehow that just made me a little bit uneasy. It’s not that I’m angered at the people who asked, just, I don’t know. Plain uneasy I guess.
Feeling a little insecure I guess?

Any hoots, I didn’t really give an answer. I just don’t know what to say and how to respond.
Forgive me, it’s not that I don’t want to share, I just feel like a hypocrite if I explain how I so called ‘changed’ because I don’t think I’ve changed all that much.
I don’t really know what people think of me (not that it matters anyway), but I don’t think we should judge a book by its cover. That not only applies for the so-called ‘bad’ people, but everyone as well.

To me, the past isn’t important. It doesn’t matter at all. What matters the most is the future, specifically how and in what condition we are in when we finally meet our Creator. Not that the past is worthless, for it very much isn't. It teaches us a lot of things, but to dwell on it would not be smart, no matter whom we think were yesterday and who we are today. Because if we don’t get it right in the end, everything else would be futile.

Of course, we can never know what lies ahead of us. Does that mean we have to wait and see, while the clock ticks away and our age is increasing? Or should we act, set our priorities on what we want to achieve and work towards it?

Sometimes, we know what we want and what we hope for. We want it so much and we feel so much envy when we see someone else have it. But at the same time, we never try to change ourselves, we never stop and think what have we done wrong and what haven’t we done right? Because where we are tomorrow depends on what we do today. Imagine if you see a tree far away, do you think you can grasp it just by looking at it? Well, of course not.

And sometimes, we know the answer and we know what we should do, we’re just too weak to change ourselves, to admit the truth and do what’s right. We get too complacent, too comfortable, that the thought of working hard, I mean really trying to strive for the better and getting out of our comfort, it causes us to be afraid and scared. Scared of what, we all know the answers to that. Everyone have their own problems, their own fears. But what matters the most is how we cope.

To any one of you who may have no idea at all where I’m coming from and what I’m getting at, you may just ignore this. This is just a rant from little old me. I’m sorry if this isn’t an answer, maybe one fine day:) We’ll see~

Anyway, just remember that if we can do something wrong, than surely we can do something right, right?
It all depends on us, our free will. It’s our life. Use it wisely, because one day, it will come back to us in the end.

Life is a test. We all know that. For some people, they lose more than what they gain. In hindsight, it's all about our perspective, how we see things.


Life is also a gift. A precious gift that some take lightly.
How much do we appreciate life? And the people in it?


People keep saying that life isn't a bed of roses. It's not a walk in the park.
Like Spiderman's uncle keep saying- With big power comes big responsibility.
It is true though.


Sometimes it just baffles me how we can make a decision, a very selfish one that affects all those around us.
Affects someone's future. And we go ahead with that decision, knowing full well that what we've done could bring a big (negative) impact on someone's life.


Have we become so selfish?


So if we think that our whole universe revolves around us, take a raincheck and think again.
We can affect other people's lives in so many ways. The same way we can affect ours, either positively or negatively. Again, choose wisely! Hopefully we arrive at the best destination we can hope for. 



Chin up! :) A believer always thinks positive in everything they face in this oh-so-short stop we call world. 


"Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not, then it's not the end!'


Am I making sense? Well I hope so.

Reminder for the soul

“Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui kematian, tapi mengapa ia masih tertawa;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang tahu bahawa dunia adalah sementara, tapi mengapa ia sangat mencintainya;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui semua urusan telah ditakdirkan, tapi mengapa ia takut kehilangan;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui bahwa hisab adalah suatu kepastian, tapi mengapa ia tetap mengum
pulkan harta dan menghitung-hitungnya;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui panasnya api neraka, tapi mengapa ia tetap berbuat dosa;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengaku mengenal Allah, tapi mengapa ia meminta tolong kepada selain-Nya;

Aku hairan kepada orang yang mengaku mengetahui kenikmatan syurga, tapi mengapa ia merasa hidup tenang di dunia;

Dan aku hairan kepada orang yang mengetahui syaitan adalah musuhnya, tapi mengapa ia mentaatinya.”

Uthman bin Affan Radhiyallahu anhu
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Masa umpama pedang