Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcoming of Asiyah Amni Part 2


Salam.. 
Yes I guess I promised to continue about my last post.


My doctors have been discussing about having me induced sinced I was 37 weeks along. Since my first checkup, when the doctor found out that my baby was small for her gestational age.

So finally at my last checkup @ 39 weeks, I was to be induced later that night.

We checked in at the hospital an hour later than supposed to, at 10pm. Before that, we sent my in laws to the airport for their convention at London.

My parents already arrived, waiting for us. I saw my dad's face, he was worried but trying to hide it with a smile. When he found out my baby was small, he kept asking me to eat. :,( I know he was worried, while I was almost depressed and couldn't care about anything other than myself. May Allah forgive me...

After waiting at the lobby, with husband settling the administration, I was told to go upstairs for the ctg. I just went, thinking that I'd have time to say goodbye to my parents n sister. It turns out I was directly admitted to the ward. Then, the husband called my family and they said their goodbyes.. My father said that the baby would come out at Subuh. I laughed, saying that primigravidas always have a long labor... Then they went home, wishing me luck. Ayah left me some water that he recited with Quran. 

I changed clothes, perfomed solah with husband at the surau then returned to my bed. At 12am sharp, the nurse came for my first dose of prostaglandin. It really hurt :,( Then she told me to rest, not go to the toilet for two hours. I slept.

At about 4am, I woke up with some pains and went to the toilet. After that, the pain became more and more intense. Kind of like menstruation but doubled, tripled and quadrupled. I couldn't sleep anymore. I tried to keep breathing regularly in between contractions. Then, amidst the pain, I heard a pop sound. It sounded like my knee popped out of place. But of course there was no pain... After that, I felt a gushing of water, and I thought blood also. I woke husband again, to help me to the toilet.

When I returned to bed, I saw blood and amniotic fluid on the bed. No wonder the pain was becoming worse. I was shaking and holding back tears the whole time.. I think at that time my contractions were coming, one wave after another. I tried to count the time between each contraction, and sometimes there was only ten seconds between contractions. Sometimes, I felt wave after wave coming simultaneously. Just as I was trying to breathe after one, another came. Finally, I cried. Once. Then, I couldn't find the strength to cry.. I was so weak, I couldn't move my hands. Husband held on to my held, lending me some strength.

I think at 5am, the nurse came. She checked my opening, she said it was only 2-3cm. I wanted to faint. Then she brought the ctg. I think it was broken or something, she took a really long time with it. At some point a nurse inserted a branula. All that time I was full of contractions, which were becoming stronger each minute. At one point, I couldn't take it anymore and asked for an epidural. We didn't know how much it cost, so my husband went to the nurse station and ask. No one was around, so he returned. And I asked him to go find someone. He just repeated 'apa? apidural?' 'EPI. EPIDURAL' I really wanted to throttle him at that time. haha. So he went downstairs, asked at the reception. About RM800. I asked 'boleh tak?' He said 'Boleh'. I guess he was so hopeless, unable to help me with my labor pain...

Then around 6am a doctor came to check up on me, since I asked for an epidural. She checked, '7-8cm. Dah tak boleh epidural dah sekarang. Tolak ke labor roomlah sekarang.' And I was 'Alhamdulillaahhh alhamdulillahhh cause I didn't think I could hold on much longer. Then an nurse intern said 'Sabar ye puan, sikit je lagi. Kita masuk labor room, puan bagus progress cepat' 

So with my contractions, I got up, forced myself to walk to the wheelchair. At that point, I was just trying to hold on for just a little bit longer.

At the labor room, 6.30 am, the nurse strapped me on to the ctg, then they went to call the doctor. I was lying sideways, then the nurse asked me to lie down. Sooo easy to say when I could hardly move. I did it anyway, pushing myself down on the bed when I felt the pain come, trying to stay put. It hurt so much, I just tried to ease it with istighfar. Huhu.. I could cry just remembering those moments. I prayed for a quick delivery... I asked Allah, I didn't mind if the pain was so bad as long as it was for a short period. And Alhamdulillah Allah granted me this wish... Let the pain wash away all my sins...

I  think I pushed before I was supposed to, I felt a strong pressure downward and started to strain. Then I tried to control it, although I think I failed :/
The nurse came, she said she could see the baby's head, and told me to push slowly. I pushed hard-.- then the baby's head was out, and needed one final push. So I closed my mouth, tried to focus and pushed, ran out of breath, the nurse asked to push more and I scolded her, 'Sabarlah, nak ambik nafas!' haha. And she was ' Oh. okay okay' The senior nurse was calm, smiled and said 'Takpe, takpe' So I took that breath, pushed once more and I heard the baby cry :') The nurse showed her to me, then I said 'Mana, tak nampak!' haha emo betul. So she brought her to me. She was so beautiful.

I heard her cries from the warmer, so loud and strong. Alhamdulilah. 
Then the nurse came and did some stitches, meanwhile husband went to perform solah.Then I was brought upstairs back to my room. And I slept until 9 am. 
When we reached upstairs, I said to my husband, Ana nak solat Subuh. Ana nak solat buat apa? He said. haha.

Ok cukuplah tu. In case I become senile, I'll have this to remember insyaAllah. Sorry if there was TMI. 

Do I want another child? Biiznillah, if Allah wills...
Lets appreciate our mothers more, they fought a battle just to bring us into this world. I know I did. But I wouldn't change a thing.
If there is anything I believe, it's that life teaches us. Allah teaches us. 
That's tarbiyah.
We live in this life so we could sow in the afterlife.

May Allah give us strength.
May Allah give me strength to be a good mother, to teach my daughter to become a good abid and khalifah. To learn that life has a purpose. Biiznillah!
May she become as strong in faith like Asiyah, the wife of the Pharoah.

Ameen, ya Allah...


gambar takde kaitan. :P







Kita hanya manusia, dan manusia sering terlupa. Marilah mengingatkan sesama kita, moga berjumpa di syurga~

Reminder for the soul

“Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui kematian, tapi mengapa ia masih tertawa;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang tahu bahawa dunia adalah sementara, tapi mengapa ia sangat mencintainya;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui semua urusan telah ditakdirkan, tapi mengapa ia takut kehilangan;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui bahwa hisab adalah suatu kepastian, tapi mengapa ia tetap mengum
pulkan harta dan menghitung-hitungnya;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengetahui panasnya api neraka, tapi mengapa ia tetap berbuat dosa;

Aku hairan dengan orang yang mengaku mengenal Allah, tapi mengapa ia meminta tolong kepada selain-Nya;

Aku hairan kepada orang yang mengaku mengetahui kenikmatan syurga, tapi mengapa ia merasa hidup tenang di dunia;

Dan aku hairan kepada orang yang mengetahui syaitan adalah musuhnya, tapi mengapa ia mentaatinya.”

Uthman bin Affan Radhiyallahu anhu
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Masa umpama pedang